Mary's Woods Healthcare is an exceptional Continuing Care Retirement Community in beautiful Lake Oswego, next to Marylhurst University.
We are currently seeking a full time Client Relations Coordinator whose primary responsibility is to provide outstanding administrative and customer service skills for the marketing and sales department of the senior living community.
Duties include supporting the Director of Marketing and the Client Relations Manager in a wide range of administrative duties and project support. Manage all incoming calls and department calendar, host visitors, handling confidential and time sensitive material, preparing routine and advanced correspondence, schedule meetings, managing department calendar, ordering office supplies and collateral materials; managing data base, lead-tracking and reports, coordinating sales transactions from pre-move to post move-in process, and keep current records of all leads, prospects and depositors as required by the Community. The following information is designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected.
- Create and maintain a welcome and professional environment for all visitors to the marketing department. Tidy up and replenish refreshments in the marketing areas throughout the day.
- Meet and greet all visitors to the marketing department, provide refreshments and promote positive relationships with staff, residents, colleagues, visitors and regulators.
- Answer and direct incoming department calls, coordinate department calendars and manage mass mailers.
- Establish and update marketing files, prepare/process correspondence, handle confidential time sensitive materials.
- Receive payments, process deposits and documents related to marketing sales transactions.
- Manage data base, lead-tracking and all department reports.
- Facilitate the actual move, contact reputable vendors/dealers, receive price lists and associated services, and provide this information to the resident for his/her choice.
- Maintain confidentiality of records and conversations with clients and residents.
- Assist with preparation of marketing materials collaterals, power-point presentations and graphic projections.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of office equipment, keep marketing supplies stocked, organized and readily available; inventory and order all office and marketing supplies and equipment.
- Prepare sales brochures, reservation and move-in packets.
- Participate and assist with set-up, clean-up, hosting and other facets of marketing events, which may include working occasional evenings and/or weekends, and/or running errands to pick up/purchase supplies.
- Anticipate needs of Marketing Director and Client Relations Manager and provide timely and appropriate support.
- Coordinate resident volunteer group to assist with distribution of monthly newsletter.
- Attend department meetings, coordinate and distribute meeting notes.
- Act professionally and honestly at all times in the representation of the Community concept of senior living.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor degree; or equivalent office experience
- Experience in office management, customer service and/or senior living required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Outstanding Microsoft Office skills required: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Apps: InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize RHS and Lead Management software
- Effective communication with all levels in a professional manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform mathematical functions using a calculator or Excel Spreadsheet
- Must be self-starter, attentive to detail and possess excellent organizational skills
- Positive attitude and approach to change and improvements
- Exceptional telephone, secretarial and customer service skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Ability to follow directions
Position is Monday through Friday and occasional evening and/or weekends.
All employees must complete a computerized screening tool before interview and pass a drug screen and background check upon offer of the position.
Wage: Dependent on education and experience.
Interested candidates are encouraged to go to our website: http://maryswoods.org/careers/ for more information about our community.
Interested candidates may apply below. (Important Note: After successfully submitting your application you will receive an email from Mary’s Woods with the subject title: NEXT STEP IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS. Check your inbox or spam folder.)
- Mary’s Woods actively reaches out to candidates from diverse backgrounds with values that align with ours
- Mary's Woods is a Non-Smoking Campus
- Mary's Woods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Mary's Woods participates in E-Verify
- Mary’s Woods voted one of Oregon’s Top 100 Nonprofit Best Places to work for the last 6 years and top ten the last 2 years!